Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I Believe In...

Here are some things that I really believe.

1) I believe there is a God in Heaven and I will go there when I die.

2) I believe there is good in all bad and a little bit of bad in all good.

3) I believe that there is nothing better than the sound of my children laughing.

4) I believe there are Angels walking among us on Earth and that we encounter them everyday.

5) I believe that Ivy was sent to me to teach me patience, tolerance and love.

5) I believe that I can really help the world one person at a time.

6) I believe in the magic of Christmas and still believe in Santa Claus.

7) I believe in the power of prayer. I have witnessed it first hand.

8) I believe in laughter. It really is the best medicine when you are down.

9) I believe in love. I am still a hopeless romantic.

10) I believe in YOU. Whether you are my friend, my family or a total stranger, I believe in YOU.

0 comments: