Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

I was TAGGED!!!

My dear friend Heather decided it was time for me to get busy and start blogging again, so she ever so politely tagged me back into reality, LOL. I've been asked to reveal eight random things about me that people don't already know. So, wow! Umm, that's going to be hard, because I've told you all everything there is to know about me already! I read like an open book....so this is going to be challening. When I am done with my list, then I am going to tag 6 more people to join me!


So here we go, here we go, here-we-go!!


1) I dye my hair. I have been darn near every color on the shelf at some point. I have no clue what my "natural" color is anymore. I first colored my hair with my bestie Carol in 8th grade...we used Sun-In and it became a sorta orangish brownish color.

2) I can't stand for my fingernails to show. I clip them as soon as they grown out even the teeniest bit.

3) I am flat out, hands down addicted to Diet Coke.

4) I love old school video games. My favorites are Centipede, Space Invaders, Missile Command, and Pac Man.

5) I secretly want to give away all my possession but for a few treasured items, pack what's left, take my kids and move out of the country to some place like Germany, or Sweden or France....and live out the rest of my days there.

6) I am very intuiative. I get "feelings" about situations and people that usually come true....I also seem to have a thing for dead people visiting me in my dreams. I think I might be really in tune to the other side for some reason. Wish I knew how to harness it better though....

7) I am 44 yrs old and yeah...I am still afraid of the dark. :)

8) I have never felt my real age....ever. What am I going to tell myself when I turn 50? I am not sure if there is condition for this or not (yeah Lisa, it's called immaturity)...but when I look at some people my age, I think they look really old to me and then I think, there is no way I am that old. How does the mind play tricks on you like that? Because last time I checked, I was born on Feb. 2, 1965...which means that yep, I am getting older by the minute. But on the INSIDE, I still feel 17. :)

So there you have it peeps, 8 very random and obscure things about me. I have decided to take the following people and have left you a comment so that you know I chose you! Thanks for playing along <3

I chose: Ariane, Becky, Wendy, Stephanie, Susan and Christina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny, I'm sorta afraid of the dark too!

P.S. You look amazing!

stephanie h said...

Ok, I am gonna do mine today too! :)

I am the same way about my fingernails. I'm a biter though!