Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The waiting is the hardest part

Seems we are always waiting for something or someone in life. We pray for answers to our questions, wants and for some meaning in our lives. Then, we wait. Sometimes we wait for days or months before it becomes clear to us what the answer is. Sometimes it's even longer. The waiting is the hardest part. Living life through faith and believing that we are exactly where we are supposed to be right here, right now is challening to say the least. Especially so if you have issues with being impatient. Which for me, I think "impatient" is my middle name. It's so hard for me to be right here in this moment and not be thinking of what I need to do, what I ought to do, what I should have done, what I could have done, etc. When was the last time you just enjoyed the moment and really savored it for all it was worth?

Hoping for some significant changes in my life and praying for answers to come. The waiting is the hardest part. Did I mention that already??!!??

0 comments: