Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Week without Facebook and I'm ok!

Ok so yeah, it hurts not being on Facebook, but I am ok. If I never saw Facebook again, I would live, I promise. I started my new position at work on Monday so I have been getting settled in at my new desk and taking it all in. No time for Facebook anyway now. This is going to be a piece of cake! The girls are at their Dad's house this week and I am getting used to my new longer hours at work (major dislike) of getting home 1 1/2 hours later than I used to. When I do get home, everything....and I mean everything is there waiting for me to do at 5pm when I walk in the door. Oh yeah, I get the 5 o'clock door prize of laundry...dishes, cooking, cleaning, homework, pet care...ALL of it!! YAY!! ME!!! Sometimes I certainly feel like I am the ONLY person who lives in this house. NO ONE pitches in and helps a poor gal out. Well, I read one time that you teach people how to treat you and in my case, looks as if somewhere along the line, I have taught people that it's okay to leave everything up to me to take care of while you make messes, don't bother pitching in and not cleaning up after yourself one bit. Nice. Note to self** you better get working a better game plan sister, or people are just going to CONTINUE to walk all over you. Thankyouverymuch!

1 comments:

Bill said...

Hi Lisa,
It's Bill Welter messaging you from Walmart with my Mom (NOT) LOL

Miss ya on facebook, Its all about Peyton right now anyway. Glad you are getting settled into your new job (congrats on that by the way)!

As far as the house goes, I totally know what you mean except I can't get the dogs to do laundry or dishes or anything so its all here when I get home as well. I told someone the other day I said it sucks I am drained when I get home so I end up taking a nap then I might get 1 thing done before its time for bed so I can get up and do it all over again ! :)

Anyway... Hope all else is well

Be good ! Bill