Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Days just blur into one another....

A week just passed and I barely noticed that I haven't done crapola to my house. I was literally exhausted as I awoke this morning. I wasn't ready for the day. I wanted to hide all day like last weekend.

I think I need a bottle up pick me up or something. I can't live much longer in my pajamas. I stink most likely. My plan is to get busy tomorrow. I am such a loser. What is wrong with me? I hate that summer is slipping away, and like my flower bed...I feel all shriveled up and ugly. I always get so depressed this time of year. When most people welcome the change of season, I dread it. It means winter is coming. Winter SUCKS. I hate winter. I loathe it. It depresses the shit out of me. I have entered the pre-hibernation mode. That and my job is sucking the life out of me. That is a whole other issue though.

In the grand scheme of things, my life is good, but I feel like complaining here, in secret...away from my family. :)

0 comments: