Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

O is for OPEN

As in wide OPEN spaces......being OPEN minded, one door closing and another one being left OPEN, or even OPEN like a book, kind of OPEN. I think my writer's block is over. I am OPEN and back in the saddle again. I have so much to say, but not right now.

I have had a lot to ponder this past month, but not a lot of time to myself. I have some good things happening and some not so good things happening. Can't wait to share them with you. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Thanks for all your well wishes while I was taking a small hiatus. Feels good to be back.

OH and one last thing...I am OPEN for comments too!

1 comments:

stephanie h said...

YAY! I am glad to see you back in business! :) I missed you and glad to hear some good stuff is going on. Remember to be checking your mailbox! :)