Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

N is for NOTHING

Which is pretty much what I feel right now. NOTHING. I have had nothing to inspire me to do any blogging what-so-ever. I have such a flurry of activity going on in my personal life right now that it leaves no time for writing. Once a few of these events pass and I have time to do simple things like oh, breathe and sleep, I know that my writer's block will pass. I have received several emails asking why I haven't updated for so long, so here is the reason why. Just too much going on to give of myself so personally right now. I guess now would be a good time to check my archives and read the old stuff. I am putting myself on re-runs for right now and I'll be back before you know it and giving you the good stuff like normal. Thanks for all the love you have sent me!!

3 comments:

stephanie h said...

Love and prayers, Lisa!

Heather said...

hang in there! you have lots of people cheering you on and loving you bunches!

Chrissy said...

Oh Lisa....I heart you tremendously. Get "well" soon sweetheart. ANd let us know how to help you. You have an extremely large fan club cheering you on.