Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday. 44 years young. Last year was not the best year in my life. In fact, it was quite possibly the crappiest year I have ever had. It brought much pain and heartache with it. All wasn't bad though. I did make it to Washington DC and was part of history making and for that I will always be grateful. I am hoping with all of my heart that this year will bring much happiness to me.

I know there are huge changes just on the horizon for me, but I am not going to be sad and mope around about it. I am going to be happy, positive and move forward. I will be ok. I have friends and family that love and support me. Happy Birthday to me!

As Bob Marley says,

Don't worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin: don't worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right!

0 comments: