Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just the three of us

I am slowly but surely getting this new routine of my life down pat. I am making some huge transitions in our lives, but it's for the better. The three of us are adapting quite well in fact. Jade is helping out with dinner and dishes and Ivy is not complaining...which is the best that I can hope for. It's kind of sad, that she seems the least affected by this whole mess. It doesn't seem to bother her that Dad's not here. Not sure if that is her quiet way, or the autism that steals her emotions away from her. Hoping it's the first one. I know that this is not easy for any of us and I wouldn't wish this situation on even my worst enemy. But we are doing fine and getting through it. Nothing more really, just wanted to say that we are okay, just the three of us. <3

1 comments:

stephanie h said...

Love and prayers, Lisa!