Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Writer's Block

I think I am experiencing a classic case of plain old writer's block. I need a muse. Normally the words flow like honey, but with so much going on in my personal life, I just don't seem to have the inspiration to put anything good on my blog. I guess you all will have to bear with me as I wade through the mess of my life. I know without a doubt that one day the words will come easily again and I just have to patient. But in the meantime, don't expect too much.

So on another note, I was just realizing that I only have about 7 weeks of work left for the school year and then I am jobless for a couple of months. I am kind of panicked about the thought of that. I am not sure what I am going to do this summer. I have to work. There is no question about that. But with the economy in the crapper like it is, jobs are very hard to come by. So, I am on a mad search for summer work. Wish me luck with that and if you could spare a prayer for me and the girls, I would love you forever. <3

0 comments: