Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P.U.S.H.

I love this acronymn. I am the acronym QUEEN! Anyone that knows me, knows that this is true..KWIM? LOL!! Anyway, I am sure you know this one without me even telling, but just in case you don't it stands for: Pray Until Something Happens. I used to have that hanging on my fridge where I could see it daily. I think I need to hang it back up there. I need to keep *PUSHING*. I need to keep praying. I need to keep faith that it'll all work out. When I don't pray for answers, things can get really jammed up in my life pretty darn quickly. For me, it's a work in progress. Learning to make prayer part of your daily routine is what's tricky. It's just one of those things you just have to make time for. So, I have no clue what the future holds for me, but I do know that if I just PUSH...then good things will surely follow.

0 comments: