Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fun Day

So today at work we wrapped up the end to our United Way Campaign. All week we did various things to raise money for UW. We also volunteered at an inner city school this week. That was SO rewarding. I helped in one of the kindergarten rooms quizzing kids on alphabet flash cards. I had to laugh out loud when the kids kept pronouncing the "Q" as "qwah"...too funny. Today we grilled out hamburgers and hotdogs and played in a cornhole tourney, raffle off prizes, etc.

Tonight, I am spending the evening my love, Jadie Pie. It's going to be a Mom and Me night. Movie and dinner. Her choice all the way around. I am really looking forward to that.

QOTD: I'd rather live a life full of "oh well's" than a life full of "what if's?"

Happy Weekend everyone! <3

0 comments: