Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coming Full Circle

Funny how things come full circle at certain times in our life isn't it?

I recently had the opportunity to apologize for something I have felt bad about for 25 years. I mean it wasn't like I carried it around for all to see, or that I was wearing the scarlet letter "A" or anything. I just always knew whenever this person's name was mentioned that I owed him an apology. I just did something that was not very nice my Senior year in high school, that I have always regretted and felt bad about. I am currently working on planning my 25 yr class reunion and I sent an email to this classmate off my high school's alumni page. We exchanged one brief email, but in my email, I was able to apologize and that felt so good. I felt like I had finally come full circle and I was feeling pretty good afterwards. Now, I am not sure how he felt, but I felt so much better. I am pretty sure it was insignificant to him, but just in case it wasn't, I was glad to have the opportunity to finally say the words, "I am sorry:" Full circle. Yep, indeedy. I love it when that happens.

And speaking of circles, that reminds me of a friend of mine that sent me the most amazing card this week... dear Heather, this circle is for you.



1 comments:

Heather said...

What a great opportunity for healing! And so glad the card was a bright spot for you!