Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I love 2 hr delay days!!

I have been taking steps recently to Heal Thyself....one of which I purchased a book by Louise Hay called, You Can Heal Your Life.

I read it in 2 days flat. I love a good book, I can literally devour it. I think there is Divine Order that I stumbled upon this book at precisely the right time in my life when I needed and wanted healing the most.

Anyway, I am learning a few new tricks from this book and I am living proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!! So, today I am going to love the fact that there is a two hour delay. I am joyful that I can spend a few extra minutes this morning with my husband and kids. I feel good about the changes. I welcome them. And just for today, I love snow!!!

The snow outside is falling and for today, it is peaceful in my life. Here's hoping you have peace in your life today as well.

0 comments: