Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day :)

I had an awesome Mother's Day. My girls did not let me sleep in. They came bearing cards and school made gifts early this morning. My cards were adorable and they ROCKED! We snuggled in bed and giggled for awhile and then decided we had to make a run for Bob Evans. So we went. It was delish. Glad we went. Then I took the girls to Wally World to blow some of the money that they have been saving. Jadie got some Barbie and Ivy got some kind of stuffed puppy dog. Then, we went and got Mommy a new phone with my bowling proceeds from last week. Ended up getting it for free...even better b/c of the new every two upgrade credit we had. YAY!!! I love free stuff.

The girls went back home with their Dad late this afternoon and then I downloaded some more tunes on my iPod and jammed while I exercised. Called both my moms today and wished them a Happy Mother's Day too. All in all, it was a beautiful day. Couldn't have asked for a better day in fact. I am so blessed to be a Mom. There is no better job in the world in my opinion. Just feeling so grateful to have such beautiful souls for children. Each unique in their own way. Each with their own special things to love about them. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful, loving moms out there!

0 comments: