Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gaining Momentum

The thought occurred to me today that things are really beginning to fall into place in my life. Amazing how that stuff all works itself out, isn't it? I was sort of reflecting over the past couple of weeks and can see how I have opened myself up to the healing process. I am always so worried about others feelings that I often forget about my own. But lately I have noticed things starting to come into my life just when they need to be there. I think I am just at a point that I am ready to accept the changes and ready for transformation. Bring it on.

Even though each new day presents itself with new adventures and some difficult challenges, I am certain that I am on the right path for the first time in a long time. Keeping it light hearted and not taking things too seriously has been the formula for success for me. Now all I need to do is keep the momentum going. :) Today, and it may just be for today only, I can honestly say that I am hopeful!

0 comments: