Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love JUNK SALES!!!

I am a professed junk sale junkie. You know what they say, right? One man's trash is another man's treasure? Well, I love to go to trash sales. Love it, love it, love it!! I went today and got lots of goodies to put on eBay. I will be loading my store all next week and I am starting to get excited about it. I think it's the thrill of the hunt that makes me so giddy. I spent $50.00 today and got stuff that will generate about $300.00 - $400.00 in sales. You can beat that people.

So, while I am having trouble focusing on THIS week, I have a clear cut plan for next week. I will be getting my eBay stuff ready this weekend, my postage machine set up, boxes out, etc and I'll create my templates this weekend too and then I will be ready on Monday to shoot photos, upload and send to eBay. By Friday or Saturday, I will be rolling in the Jefferson's. :)

I went to dinner with a girl friend last night. I took her for her birthday, we went to Ritter's after and had something called a Monkey in the Middle. I highly recommend the little Monkey...it was like a little tiny banana split. One scoop of Vanilla or Chocolate ice cream, covered in strawberry syrup, with a slice of banana and whip cream on top if you like. It was yummmmmy!!

I recently became reacquainted with Facebook and I am so addicted to it. I need to step away from the computer and stop playing around on there. Look at this little pretty thing I made while there:



Okay, Happy Thursday to you! Sorry I have nothing more exciting to share with you today.

0 comments: