Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Two Days and I need sleep

I am very excited about leaving in the morning for DC. This time tomorrow night, we will be anxiously awaiting the big day. The forecast is calling for 40% chance of thunderstorms and high of 85 degrees for Rally Day. So, it's going to be HOT, MUGGY and WET it seems. Not sure what to expect with that kind of forecast. We will be prepared with water bottles and rain gear and hope for the best I guess.

I am so many emotions all in one right now. I am not sure how to feel about anything. I have a lot to do still in preparation for leaving tomorrow and I am running out of time. I plan to update my blog each day if you care to see what's going in DC. Once again, I want to thank ALL of the people who so generously donated to this cause. I will be walking with all of you in my heart on Wednesday. This trip would not be possible if it weren't for all the wonderful helping hands in this. Sometimes you just have to let go and let God. This is the first time I have ever just said, God you provide a way for us and then let it go. I hope I represent you well. I am just going to relax, enjoy the experience for what it is and just be one of.

Next time you hear from me, I will be blogging from DC!

Here is me and Ivy at FOX59 this morning doing our little plug on the Rally:



0 comments: