Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feeling anxious

I can't sleep and so I thought maybe I needed to journal my thoughts. I am really anxious tonight and I am not sure how to stop feeling this way. All I can think about is Washington DC and whether or not we are going to make it there or not.

I told a friend today, that I was just going to try to have blind faith from here on out and hope and pray that I was going to accomplish what we have set out to do. This is complete torture. It's just so hard for me to turn the worry over and then let it stay gone. I want to take it back so badly. That's in my nature....but maybe human nature as a whole, I don't know.

There are angels in this world and I am lucky enough to know a few. Thank you to those angels and you know who you are...no need for me to call you out by name.

My new motto for this mission is this:

be the change you wish to see in the world. . .

0 comments: