Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Four things about me

Ok, I also stole this from Melanie, but hey you never know....someone out there might actually wanna know some stuff about me. So, here ya go, don't say I never gave you anything, ok?

Four places I go over and over again:
1. Church
2. Work
3. Circle K for Polar Pops
4. CVS

Four movies I've watched more than 4x each:
1. The Notebook
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Shawshank Redemption

Four places I've lived:
1. Indianapolis, IN
2. Greenfield, IN
3. Los Alamitos, CA
4. Tampa, FL

Four TV shows I watch:
1. CSI, The original
2. Miami Ink
3. My Name is Earl
4. HGTV- anything

Four places I've been:
1. Munich, Germany
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. San Francisco, California

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Judy
2. Tammy
3. Cheryl
4. Susan

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Veggie Pizza
2. Spaghetti and meatballs
3. Pork Roast w/ carrots and potatoes
4. Hamburger Barley Soup

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Alaska
4. Africa

Four things I'm looking forward to in 2008:

1. Returning to school to start a new chapter in life
2. Going to the Green Our Vaccines Rally in DC
3. Going home to visit my Mom in Los Al, CA
4. Getting out in my yard and doing some gardening

So there you have it. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If you love "Miami Ink," visit my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/