Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You gotta have FAITH.....

I hear George Michael chanting it in my head, can't you?

'Cause I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith...I gotta have FAITH!!!

No, I don't even remotely like that song, but it popped into my head when I was logging in here to post an update and tell you how little FAITH I had yesterday.

I feel like a complete yo-yo after yesterday's post. One day I am UP and feeling so sure about things, then next day I am DOWN and unsure and miserable. I make MYSELF crazy sometimes. I get so full of doubt that God's in control and He can handle it just fine without me trying to orchestrate it down here. When will I learn to just let it go? Probably never I guess.

Yesterday, I was SO FULL of doubt and I hastily posted my insecurities about not getting to DC...I did feel better temporarily though. I still have 3 weeks and 2 paychecks until then. Why am I stressing so and worrying SO MUCH? I have an old friend named Ed Lyle, God rest his soul, he would have just looked at me and grinned and said to me his famous words, "Lisa....it'll all work out". And I know, that in this situation, it's all going to work out. I just know it. I had a momentary lapse in trust and I lost my FAITH. Today though, I am feeling better about it and I am just going to have FAITH and know that God is going to provide the excess for us to get there. He always does.

So, I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith...I gotta have FAITH!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

yes! keep the faith!

i sent a small amount, will try to send more soon.

:)

you MUST get to DC!