Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love my friends!!!

So often we think we are all alone in life fighting our causes all by ourselves, but if we stop and really think about it...we aren't alone at all. First, there is always God, ever present in Spirit and I know that he is never farther than a prayer from me. Second, there are friends to lean on. I love that saying about friends coming into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Because it's so true.

I am a people person and I love people from all walks of life. From that love of people, I have gathered myself quite a collection of friends over the years. If I have befriended you, you are usually a friend for life. Some of you may come and go in my life, some of you have remained constant and true and some of you have only just entered. My friends are pulling together for me right now when I need it most. I love all of them and I am proud to call you friend

0 comments: