Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

NINE days until DC~~

I can't wait. I am exhausted as I have been working well into the wee hours of the night on gathering pertinent information to take with us. I am building a nice case here. I will probably bore the Senator's aid to death. And I hope that she will take the time to actually READ the information I leave for her. I managed to contact ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX today and emailed them asking if they would join us in Washington DC for the Rally. I also wrote AGAIN to the local newspaper. I am hoping to get someone to do a story about the Rally. I am just going to keep squeaking, because you know what they say about the squeaky wheel, right?

Anyway, enough Rally talk. Today is Memorial Day and I just wanted to remember all the lovely people in my life that are no longer with me. I love all of you and I miss you.

In Loving Memory:

My 2 Angels in Heaven
My Dad Brian
My Step Dad Phil
My Grandma Kate
My Grandma Vera
My Aunt Nell
My Aunt Geneva
My Nanny
My Brother Richie
My Step Grandparents
My Friend Curt
My Friend Ed
My Friend Gerald
My Friend Mary
My Friend Paul

0 comments: