Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Reality bites sometimes

Well, I am really bumming. We have been trying so hard to come up with some extra fundage to get to Washington DC and it's just not coming to fruition. I am not understanding why this is happening. This is my one chance to be heard and my feelings validated. I just really felt like God was moving me in this direction, especially since we got the special bracelets to meet Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey. Why then, are we not able to come up with anything? The issue is the time factor. We need to raise about $1500.00 in the next 2 weeks or we are not going to be able to go. If we don't go, I am going to be literally broken hearted. The trip is going to cost about $2500 and we have close to $1000 and the rest we are short. This bites. I hate the way life is sometimes. I am going to try to remain positive and keep my head up, but I am starting to feel panicky and doubtful. Sometime when we put it out there, it helps. Sorry to be such a whiner. I just don't think anyone can understand how much I want to be there for this rally. :(

1 comments:

stephanie h said...

Oh, I hope you are able to come up with the extra $$. Fingers and toes crossed for you, prayers too. :)